About Luis

. “Who is Luis Villasana, anyway?

And How Can He Finally Help Me Pull In SERIOUS Cash Flow From The Internet Without Working Massive Hours Or Chasing People Around Like A Total Jerk?” 










Thanks for stopping by to read my story and how I might be able to help you duplicate what I’ve done on the internet. Pay close attention too because what you’re about the learn will shave years and thousands of dollars off your learning curve.

Anyway, I don’t like to waste too much time so what I’m going to do right now is introduce myself to you, share my story with you and see what I can do to help you.

So for starters, lets get to know each other first…

My name is Luis Villasana and I have a passion for helping people succeed. I help people create multiple streams of income by building internet marketing systems that are proven to produce solid results.
Let me start by saying that I have no special tech skills. I’m not a computer geek, or an internet marketing “guru”. I’m just a regular guy.

But the part of me that is very different than most people is this…

  1. I’m open minded.
  2. I HATE quitting anything.
  3. I’m very coachable.
  4. I’m psychologically un-employable.
  5. I BELIEVE in myself!
  6. And I love to learn new things.

If you have or develop any 3 of the traits above, I can show you how to turn your annual income into your monthly income in less than 2 years.

Ok, before we go any further, let me say that the internet has done an amazing job of bringing people together. The only downfall is the net has also made things very impersonal.

Truth is, unless you know a person personally, you really don’t know them. One of the regrets that I have using this kind of technology is that I’m not able to sit down with you face to face and get to know you right at this moment.

Experience has taught me that most websites really don’t validate trust or relationship-building when it comes to getting involved in online business opportunities. For now, just know that this page you’re reading, and the rest of the content on this site is coming from a genuine urge to help you and others learn how to make serious money online. It’s the opportunity to reach out and help as many people as I can that really drives me.



So, anyway… About me…
And How I can help you Make Money Online!

I help people just like you all the time. In fact, many of the people I coach and train have experienced pretty much the same thing I did. My story is similar to many people that are actively looking for a way to replace or make an extra income online.

See, after working off line in what you might call a normal J.O.B. for years. I learned that you just can’t trade hours for dollars and get ahead (or stay healthy). That equation works against you, so I decided to self-educate myself and find out how to leverage my time using the internet.

And what I do now is help people set up automated business systems on the internet so they can make $10,000 or more per month without having to chase people down, or “sell” them anything.

My system allows you to become the hunted instead of the hunter.

Instead of “old school” prospecting and cold calling, I’ll teach you how to have websites, email and professional internet marketing techniques “sell” YOU to your target market and also present a simple and powerfully effective system for using the internet to generate multiple streams of online income.

This was me years ago
At first I used to be sick and tired of not having enough money by the end of the month (sound familiar?) And that’s why I started my own online business. And created this profile to meet, network, and give back to other newbie entrepreneurs who are in the same situation just like I was… and hopefully my story can help inspire you to discover a better alternative just like I did when I started working from home, being my own boss, and making money online.

I was working for one of the biggest cement company in the world and worked there for 11 years, when one day came to me one of the most hardest news that an employee might have when you have family that depends on you and payments to make,,, the company was passing for a readjustment and was one of many employees that had to left the company, those were hard days I got to many debts most of them from my house and a Mini Van that I was paying, then I got on the work to find a job day after day trying hard, it had to pass 6 months to find one at last, I said ok found one my debts are over but the job offer me less payment that the one that I had so I needed to find a solution to adjust my income.

That’s when I friend told me about Network Marketing and got in immediately, after approaching all my family, friends and neighbors and not seeing any success, I became quite discouraged and then I blaim the MLM company for not working and went to another one, started to pay for advertising on different places and tried PPC but I was paying more than I was generating then I made a pause and started to analyze what I was doing, guess what the one not doing the right thing was me, companies do work but you got to have the right marketing knowledge to make it work so I began to get all the knowledge that I could and started to apply what I learn and… Booom! it came, so that’s how it´s done I said



I no longer prospect anyone, I do not make cold calls and do not get anyone to join my business, my email is fool of people who are interested in what I have to offer and the best part I do not spend any money on advertising… Can you believe it? This is what happens when you truly understand how to use the internet and cutting edge technology to build a business, you will be able to create some massive wealth for yourself, I am now an internet marketing coach helping other networkers and people that need an extra income with an online business.

My goal is to inspire and power you to take action on what you want in life, now I am sure that the more you give the more you will receive, remember my first lines, It is about being satisfied with who you are.


Let me tell you one thing real success is not about “Getting Rich”. It is about being satisfied with who you are… Did you know that you were born rich? That’s correct , you might say yeah sure born rich but where is all the money, like I said it is not about getting rich it is about life, it´s about you, once you really see this you will be able to manifest all the things that you want much easier like wealth and success than you ever could before… get it!


And Here’s Your Final Simple Step…

Review the businesses by clicking on the below image and fill out the form, write down a list of your questions, and then email me at:


Email: lhvillasana@gmail.com
I’ll get your questions answered accurately and promptly so you can make a profitable business decision and move forward with confidence ASAP!





Yours in success,










Luis Villasana
lhvillasana@gmail.com




My Google Profile

No Response to "About Luis"

Post a Comment