Infinity Downline a Scam? Short And To The Point Review

.
Infinity Downline a Scam? Short And To The Point Review


I was already in another program that is giving me monthly income so I now how this online business work, I was looking for another business to combine with the one that already had and Infinity Downline caught my eye because is only $25 for joining but here's the fun part, once you get your first referral you'll get paid $25, so with 2 referrals your on profit and the payment goes directly to you it does not pass the company, and the other thing is that Infinity Downline has a reverse 2 up system, this is that you'll receive downlines from your referrals.

All I did was getting 22 people to join but then I had 64 members in my downline after 3 weeks, this program has all the potential to get a monthly income for life.

Infinity Downline is an ever-growing, popular online business opportunity that gives you the potential to earn a true passive income. When you join Infinity Downline, you’ll instantly receive a product line consisting of hundreds of premium audios and videos with expert advice to put your personalized web site on auto pilot, generating cash for you on a daily basis, 24-7. You’ll learn offline and online marketing and computer skills through member training and gain access to a constantly expanding library of self improvement products to assist you in growing your business. You will also receive a web site customized and personalized to you, with your name and phone number, for you to promote and profit from the instant you join.

But I found something, that
not all of my referrals can duplicate my success, and this is because not everyone has the same knowledge when it comes to Internet Marketing and the other thing was retention, most people join with the dream of getting thousands of dollars in 30 days and when they fail the change to another program, what they did not know was their marketing strategy was not the right one.


"This Is How I Solve This Two Issues!"

I created a simple step by step system that emulates my success it's a very simple system that everyone can follow, it doesn't matter that your a newbie or an expert, once you follow the same steps you will get the same success.


Opt in to check the system

First Name:
Email address:




Once you join you will part of one of the strongest team in Infinity Downline and we have about 10-15 sign ups a day from all our marketing.


And in order to create a long-term recurring income, you need to belong to a community of like-minded members, whose solo purpose is to help you to succeed. This way, you are motivated to move forward, and get your biggest questions answered.


Yours in success,










Luis Villasana
lhvillasana@gmail.com
















2 Response to "Infinity Downline a Scam? Short And To The Point Review"

Unknown said...

I am already in GDI, but this is very interesting, still considering, but this was very helpful. Curious about your marketing system though...It's all about marketing...that is what makes you successful...well determination is very beneficial. Your right about many people just hopping from program to program. I am just looking to amp up the antes with my GDI. I will consider joining Infinity Downline.

test said...

Hi Joyce,

You are correct it's about marketing and how you market, you have to step out a little from the crowd, will be glad to have you on Infinity Downline.

Best regards
Luis

Post a Comment